Friday, March 14, 2008

Welcome Home Travis.....

Home at last..Travis got back to Edwards AFB a few days ago and all is right with my world once more...Shannon and Dakota were on hand to meet the plane as it landed at Edwards and thankfully...Travis gets a couple of weeks on base leave to settle back in again...



Even thought Dakota was a little shy at first...Travis says she is coming around and he is spending a lot of time with her to get her used to seeing her Daddy again...the six months he missed with her was a major growing stage and of course she became very attached to her Mom...but I have a feeling that it won't take long for her to be a Daddy's Girl again...



Welcome back son...and thank you for your service to this country..we all are very proud of you...


That's All For Now....

Live, Love, Laugh, Fish...

Semper Fi

Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad,

Great to be home! Thank you for the special welcome home blog, I appreciate it.
The time that I I'm spending with the girls right now is great, it feels so good to just relax a little bit. Dakota and I are having a ton of fun and are playing a ton everyday. She has so much energy it's amazing, she's giving Daddy a run for my money, that's for sure.
It's also great to be home to Shannon, I missed her so much. She did such a wonderful job with everything while I was gone, from Dakota, to the house, to the everyday things, she did an incredible job and she's the reason why I could do what I did, so successfully. It's military wives like her who deserve all the credit! So a big thank you and a round of applause for her.
Well you're coming over on April 2nd and we're very excited to see you. Don't forget to pack your golf gloves and shoes, we're going to hit the links!
See you soon Dad and thank you for the blog once again.

Love Ya,
Trav