Monday, March 24, 2008

T.W.C.G. First Easter and Grandpa's To Many To Count....

Easter weekend started out with one of my favorite groups....Smoked Mullet Band...they were at Stump Pass on Friday and were in top form....Kenny Rose sang a couple of songs with the group and a great time was had by all...If you go...great wings and plenty of room for all...the wait staff is on the ball and very friendly.....



Well it looks like The World's Cutest Granddaughter had a wonderful Easter..I know its her second one but the first one didn't count...she was only a couple of months old...this one was very special with Daddy back home from the desert....


She got to have her first Easter Egg hunt she and her best friend had a great time....

I love the ears...how can this not be the cutest thing you ever saw....







She looks like she had a rough day...but it sure is great to see them all back together again....This is what angels look like when they sleep....



I got to eat two Easter meals..the first at noon with my landlady and her family...observe the cook in the background......who are also good friends of mine..and the second with Ronnie, Helen and Richard....I couldn't have asked for a better day...I had coffee with Lisa in the morning and got to visit a while with her as well...so all in all it was a fun Easter Sunday....





The flags and smiles are for the final montage of patriotic songs that this one man band.. who goes by the name of "Ken McBride (himself)"...does at the end of his four hour set at T.J. Carneys....He was fantastic and even throws in some broadway, oldies, and jokes into his act..and it truly is an act...he entertains the whole time...very similar to my friend Frank in the last blog on St. Paddy's Day....

The food and the company at T.J. Carneys was fantastic...we had some good laughs and some great entertainment...you can't ask for more than that.....















Well that's all for now....sorry about some of the picture quality...but it's not bad for a camera phone with no flash taken at night.....

Live,Love,Laugh,Fish

Semper Fi

Monk



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Monk,
Glad to see you had such a wonderful Easter Sunday! All the pictures were great too! I wish kelli and I could come back soon but it will be a while for me.
Take care. Tell everyone I said Hi!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Monk,
I read my first blog, yours. Very interesting. You sent a wink and invited me to read about your family and yourself. Very nice.

Kathryn