Sunday, April 22, 2007

Kelsey Returns From Her Great Caribbean Adventure..

Kelsey had a great time on her first cruise...snorkeling, para-sailing and of course shopping....She said she liked Jamaica the best but didn't give me a reason...I think that it had the most things to choose from and I know the people there are very nice to be around...it seemed when I was there that they always tried to get a laugh or a smile out everyone they met...



She loved the beautiful blue and teal waters of the Caribbean...and all the great sea life she encountered in her snorkeling adventures....





It's hard to believe my little girl is 16 and a beautiful young lady....besides great looks she is an honor student and one "Smart Cookie" as us old codgers say.....she will be a success at anything she decides to do in life...which as far as I know...is still up in the air....








Kelsey's friend Kate (pictured) and Kate's mom are the ones who invited her along I would like to thank them for showing my girl a great time...












Kelsey was telling me about how the crew on the ship were so funny...they even left the towels in the room folded into what she called "Towel Monkeys".......










Well til next time...When I'll have a report on my interview with the local newspaper...Don Moore is the writer who does a tremendous job telling stories about local veterans and what they have done in service to their country....and what some have done with their lives since then....I'm looking forward to speaking with him.....


Semper Fi

Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I could go on a cruise.........jeeze! I did not know that you had and interview their Pops, forgot to mention that when we talked yesterday or what? An add about my dad in the paper, that is pretty amazing. You're life is really something righ now dad, i'll tell you what. Anyways got up at 9:00 today made breakfast for everyone, put together my lawn mower and weed wacker, then weed wacked, cut branches off two of my trees in the back yard, then planted three flower "plants" and basically cleaned up everything. It was a good day because the first time I looked at my watch it was 6:00pm, so that means I was content for the entire day, can't pay for that. Talk to you tomorrow, Love ya.

Trav, Shannon and Dakota