Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One Of Heaven's Angels Has Arrived....


Today is the birthday of my newest granddaughter....straight from heaven...Dakota Lynn...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl....my son Travis called at 4:30 AM to tell me the good news...after 30 plus hours of labor my daughter-in-law Shannon and Travis became immortal...now they shall live forever through the lives of their children and their children's children....if you would like their address to send congrats just let me know..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy do those three look stunning!! Dakota can't wait to meet her Grandpa let me tell you. Right as Dakota turned 24hrs old last night she found her set of lungs let me tell you! We had to give her a bottle of formula because mommy isn't making her milk yet, another 24hrs at least before that happens. Well she is doing great today, only way you can be...being a day old and all. Tell Kyle he looks like a stunning young man, he looks sharp in those Hawaiian style shirts. Well talk to you soon Gramps.

Love,
Travis, Shannon, and Dakota