Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Will Be A Published Author on March 26th...WOW



Just got word from my publisher that the book will be published and available for sale on March 26th...initially from the publisher by snail mail then email on his web site... war-books.com ....by April....no pressure... buy it if you feel inclined....I'll still speak to you if you don't.....Maybe....I'm going to have my first book signing on the 10th of April 6PM at the Gift and Coffee shop here in Englewood on Dearborn Street...come if you can...

I've been working on book two but it's hard to concentrate when the sunny outdoors beckons...the fishing has been good but I haven't had much time to enjoy it because of the two and a half weeks it took to get rid of the flu or whatever it was.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unbelievable!!!! That is great!!

Big T