Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kyle Joins Dad In Paradise....

My son Kyle has joined the Taki Tiki team as the official Vice- President in charge of all Kayaks ...its a job any 20 year old would kill or die for...look at that smile on his face....it truly brings joy to my heart to see him happy...he moved here from upstate New York last week and left behind 12 degrees and two feet of snow...also pictured the owner and CEO of all operations..Lisa..the Taki Tiki is a small breakfast and lunch cafe, bar, eclectic art and kayak rental shop....she is giving my son the chance to enjoy his youth and perhaps find a direction he would like to take for the rest of his life....she was nice enough to give him the opportunity and provide room and board as well...hopefully he will be going to school to follow his dream of being a paid firefighter... he just left the Air Force and this is the perfect place for him to make some life decisions.....in the meantime he gets to live, work and play in our corner of paradise....boy do I wish I was twenty again....

My friend and neighbor Karen came down for a short visit and while she was here we played a little golf...or I should say they played golf and I played very LITTLE golf.....my game is more like the sport of Flog...that's golf spelled backwards for those of you a little slow on the uptake....while playing we observed this obviously mating pair of birds on the course...we know they were a mating pair because they were constantly fighting and bickering with each other...I don't know what kind of birds they are but they were about four feet tall and very beautiful ....

No comments: