Friday, February 23, 2007

Ain't Science Grand.....


Some things I am thankful for in this new age of technology are the marvels of ultrasound imaging and cell phone cameras...both of these inventions have allowed me to witness and document the miracles of life....first the about to be birth of my fourth grandchild and first born for my son Travis and my fantastic daughter-in-law Shannon....as seen here in the newest 4-D imaging available....when you look at this face or the face of any small child....you truly are looking at the face of GOD and the miracle that is life......we still don't know if we have a boy or girl...but only because the parents want to be surprised....with pictures like this, it would not be very hard to document the baby's sex....I personally think its a boy....but I will be very happy for a new granddaughter as well....this baby was due several days ago and the computer attached to this device also said the baby is about 8.5 lbs. right now....my sons friend just had a child and the same computer said the baby would be 7.5 lbs.....it arrived at a whopping 10.5 lbs.....my new grandchild could start out life in first grade if this computer is wrong again!!!!.......





I would also like to thank the person who invented the camera for the cell phone...believe it or not these pictures of a manatee mom and her new baby were taken by cell phone in bright sun lite....I wasn't even sure if I even got them in the frame because the person who invented cell phone screens should be taken out back and shot.....does anybody have a cell phone screen that you can actually see during the day?.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest baby I have ever seen! When we were able to see the baby for the first time in 4D mode I was absolutely astonished. It really is mind boggling what we as human beings are capable of, isnt it? I like your little comment about the cell phone screen, I share the same opinion. It has to be cool to just stroll around on your boat and be able to see a manatee, let alone all the other beautiful things around that area. Anyway another great post from an extraordinary author.

Trav