Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Special

It's been a busy few days ...My son Kevin and family visited me on Friday the 3rd and we had a great time at the beach...it was a surprise visit and the first time he has seen my place in Florida and he got to visit his brother Kyle as well...

I got some great shots of the Cardboard Boat Races at Indian Mound park on Saturday and another great group of shots for the Pioneer Days Parade on Monday....

I've included some new photos of flowers etc. and some of my newest attempts at art...

I'm putting the two different events on separate slide shows so be sure to watch both...


For an added treat I've included a Video that I posted on YouTube...soon to be a new Olympic Sport...Ditch Skiing...or Redneck Yachting...had a little shower at my house...these two decided to do a little skiing...watch how skilled he is getting around the corner and accross the driveway into the next ditch...nice job guys..

Enjoy the shows and let me know what you think....










That's All For Now....


Life is not about seeking shelter from the storm,
Life is about learning to dance in the rain....

Live, Love, Laugh, and Dance

Semper Fi

Monk

No comments: