Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lazy, Hazy, and Crazy Summer Days

Mostly Crazy...but still having a good time during my second full summer in Englewood...

Went back up north for a few days to celebrate my oldest grandson Alex graduation from high school and my youngest granddaughter Autumn's baptism...one was on a Saturday and the other was on Sunday..each followed by picnics in the park..great weather and some great food and entertainment..


Also very proud of son Travis he has made Tech Sgt. (E-7) and is probably one of the youngest ones in the Air Force...and just re-enlisted for six more years..congratulations son...

Also have been doing some more work on the canvas print idea...some of which you will see in the slide show...got some great new shots of Flora and Fauna included as well and have re-organized my space at the gallery at least six times since the last posting...I have to my amazement sold several more matted photos and a canvas or two...and my brother Richard back in Canandaigua has sold more copies of my book than any other local entity...not counting my publisher of course..

Have had my son Andy come down for a visit and we all had a great time while he was here..pretty sure he will be the next public servant in the family..looks like he may be getting a job as a firefighter in New York..very proud of him and all the kids...as a father I am a very lucky man...

Well enjoy this installment of the slide show and have a great summer..I'll post again soon..



That's All For Now...

Live,Love,Laugh, and Dance...

Semper Fi...

Monk

No comments: