Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone...

I know....I know...it's been a long time between updates...Guess I just got lazy or in the case of this winter in Sunny Florida...to cold to move...what an awful winter...weather wise at least..January through the end of March was some of the coldest weather in 35 years here in this neck of the woods...

Enjoy the slide show and I'll try to keep up....





Rather than try to fill you in on everything since Christmas I'll just get to the meat...Got a brand new Granddaughter ...her name is Autumn Grace and she is a doll..all 8.3 pounds of her....


Got home to see mom a few weeks ago and that felt good...she is 87 and still going strong...Love you Mom...

Went to the Ringling museum...attended a few parties...got to feed the bald eagles again...the artists of Englewood did a fantastic job on benches for Dearborn Street...a little golfing and a lot of living the "Hemingway" lifestyle as one of my friends refereed to my comings and goings...

Been doing some experimenting with photos of landscapes in the area and have gotten a few feet of wall space at the Englewood Art Alliance...but I truly am humbled by the tremendous amount of fantastic art represented by the artists, photographers and sculptors represented in this gallery...come see for yourself...right on Dearborn Street...can't miss it...


Still catching fish but have done more on the photographic side of my life...I'll be catching up on my Gyotako this summer...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

That's All For Now...

Live, Love, Laugh and Dance...

Semper Fi...

Monk

No comments: