Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Little of This...A Little of That....













This blog posting will be mostly about PICTURES...lots of Pictures..I have them...I want to share them and I think you will enjoy them....Specially the ones of the world's cutest grandchild...If it needs an explanation I will provide it...if not.. just enjoy....To my family....I CAN'T PRINT WHAT I DON'T HAVE...SEND ME PICTURES AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING IN MY BLOG...other than that....MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR....I LOVE YOU ALL...















I play poker every Thursday at the Moose...if you win the Texas Hold-em Tournament..you have to wear the hat next time...This guy... Boggie...has won or been in the money 11 out of 14 tournaments...I'm thinking about backing him in the big Vegas tournaments....If I had the money I would...he obviously knows something we don't....I can't be mad at him he has purchased 12 books for himself and his family.....





Went to local homeowners picnic they have every year...I don't own a home but I get invited...had a great time and found out that someone who is very shy and quiet can sing blue grass and yodel like a professional....way to go Shirley...



This dolphin and his entire family hang out at the pier where I spend a lot of time trying to catch fish....If they are around...they will go after the fish even if it's on your line...talk about a fight....they never grab the hook end just the tail...and then they run like hell and hope to pull it off the hook...the bad part is that most times the line breaks and the end result is neither of us get the fish....they know better than to swallow a fish with a hook in its mouth...so they just drop it....



Here's one that the dolphin didn't get a nice 17" Pompano....21 bucks a pound at the market...I filleted it and gave it to the drawbridge attendant...

A one man band that was the best I've heard....Kenny Smith....he can sing it all.....





















Travis went into Dubai and the only thing he can say is WOW...everything is top of the line...spare no expense...he heard that the Sheiks demand that no building be over 20 years old...when they reach that age they are torn down and newer and better built....he went to the Dubai indoor ski area in the middle of the desert....it's a constant 29 degrees and has a ski slope...tubing slope...ice skating and lots more winter activities...not to mention a bar carved completely out of ice.....















Remember this is in the middle of the desert.....










Travis has his room decorated for Christmas...hey you make the best out of what you got....










Some additional shots of his trip to Dubai....




OK I just have to add these pics of baby's first visit to Santa...I just got them this very minute from my daughter-in-law...when you see this...you just gotta believe.....
















And last but not least some shots that you know must be wrong but your eyes are telling you different...it's all in the angle........



And of course....My personal favorite....

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year....

Til Next Time...


Monk

No comments: