Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Three Weeks Old And What a Doll....



















I know baby pictures of grandkids are only interesting to the parents and the grandparents...but I couldn't resist so here are just a couple of the most beautiful baby in the world....Dakota is three weeks old and Livin LaVita Loca.....Mom and Dad are so proud and happy...hey Mom send a picture of you and baby...grandpa has none to show.....Doesn't aunt Kelsey look cute with the baby?.....Its to bad I'm not going to let her date until I'm fish food......as long as I'm on this side of the grass...no one will be good enough for my baby......

Another hard day of working on book two and fishing in the afternoon...actually a lot more fishing than working on the book...just can't resist 80 and sunny.....caught some lady fish and lost a nice Spanish mackerel....will try and remember to get someone to take my picture with a fish just so you all believe me...

Kyle is doing great at the Taki Tiki...talk about La Vita Loca....this kids got it made....now his best friend Galen has joined the Taki Tiki team as cook and is staying with Lisa and Kyle....God bless Lisa....I've been taking Kyle to my friday nite poker game with the boys...or I should say men...very old men....they are guys that I met down here several years ago when an old fishing buddy...Denver..brought me along to the Friday nite event....I've been going ever since and when I go back up north for a couple of months they have to stop playing...because of their advanced age some of them can't shuffle or deal the cards so every Friday I deal for at least two of the five or six guys that show up...when I'm not around the game has to stop for lack of able bodied players...I think Kyle is going to be my summer replacement...I don't think he knows it yet...it will be a pleasant surprise....so don't tell him yet...

Kyle couldn't resist and has purchased another dog....Molly.....and she is the only dog that has ever been afraid of me in my life....I'm the guy that carries dog treats in his pocket for dogs that I meet on the street....I think Molly hates the Hat and sunglasses....I'm working on making friends but she is one tough nut to crack....Pictures (or notice of Molly's or my demise) will be added in a day or two.....

Enjoy the baby pics....I'll get some shots of Molly and the poker jokers soon...maybe even me and Molly as friends....


Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Grandpa! Sounds like youre living it up in sunny Florida. Enjoy it because you have certainly earned every minute of it! Can't wait to read the book...Trav and I want the first copy. Post pictures of Molly with you and Kyle, I'm anxious to see her! We'll keep the pictures coming to you and by the way, your gorgeous granddaughter can't wait to meet you!
Shannon