Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Season Begins....

Down here October brings back the "Snowbirds" and everyone (at least everyone with something to sell) breaths a little sigh of relief and thanks the powers that be, they made it through another summer and are still in business to see them arrive...

For some it's the end of long hot days and humid nights that seem to bother many of the full time residents....

For me it's a good time to once again renew friendships put on hold for by the summer migration northward, it's also a time to change fishing tactics from early and later in the day when it's cooler, to mid-day when the water warms up a little more and gets the fish moving... I guess you might say I'm getting "Floridarized"...65 degrees has become my new "damn it's chilly outside" and lows in the 50's at night is downright cold....water temps are whole nother thing...used to be I'd wade fish in my shorts or swimsuit all winter long...hell the way I looked at it, the temp never got below the best summer day on Canandaigua Lake...so it was always warm water....now it's cold water if it gets below 80 degrees...

This months slide show is a mixed bag of the annual fly in breakfast at the local air field...some great redfish catches that I've had lately, some cute shots of the kids...my birthday party...and the annual Halloween Kids Walk on Dearborn Street, some very cute shots of the kids and the Pirate (Arrrgh)..and some great odds and ends shots with Jenny and my friends...God Bless you all

Hope you enjoy it.... Remember by the time you read the intro the slide show will be half over so make sure you start it again when it stops....

That's All For Now...

Live, Love, Laugh..and Dance...

Semper Fi

Monk

No comments: