Friday, November 23, 2007

Golfing Where The Sheiks Play...If You Have To Ask You Can't Afford It











Travis got to play golf at a very exclusive club... it was a once in a lifetime opportunity that he couldn't pass up....the Abu Dhabi Golf Club is open to the public and because oil money built it...as these pictures show....they spared no expense in making it one of the far wests best clubs...Travis said that once he got warmed up he made some great shots...and when all was said and done he beat the other guys for the eighteen holes...He has been working hard to make the armory and weapons section better than he found it and he deserved a little extra treat...I wish I could have been there with him...he said that when he gets home he wants to play on a regular basis...maybe I'll get a chance to play a round or two with him....


His form looks pretty good...maybe he and Kyle can get on the tour with a little more practice...Hey..it could happen.....


Even the golf carts were upscale...how about the range finder in the cart includes GPS for each hole....




The trip was not without it's problems....after they got back to the car they had to fix a flat before they could leave....I think it was a rental....I don't imagine any of the other cars in the lot had any problems...if they did the chauffeurs could handle it....


I found a picture of Uncle Sam's Wife and I thought I would share it with you...How could you resist...If she said "I Want You"...

Til Next Time...
Semper Fi
Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm changeing my name to Uncle Sam!!