Saturday, November 7, 2009

Special Halloween Slide Show...

Englewood has a Halloween safe walk every year and each year it just gets bigger...the kids and adults all have a great time and go home before dark...

This year I decided for the first time since I was a kid...to dress up...and pass out candy as a volunteer at the diner on Dearborn street...I had a great time and did my best Pirate act all afternoon long....got some great shots of the kids and adults and when you see some of the little faces looking up at the Pirate wondering..."Is he for real"...it just makes you smile....

Remember you can change or adjust the music by scrolling down a couple of blogs....

Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday and I'll post another one...when I get back from visiting my son in California and the grand kids...Callie will be one on December first and I'll be there for the party...then heading to New York for a week and back home on the 8th ...and that's all the traveling for the year...

Enjoy...and appreciate the little ones...When you look into the eyes of a small child ...you are looking into the eyes of God.....

That's All For Now...

Live, Love, Laugh and Dance...

Semper Fi,,,,and remember our Vets next week....

Monk


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad,

You look just like Jack Sparrow, great costume! Love the slide shows and music by the way, your blog has really come a long way. See you soon, the girls are really excited...me too!

Love ya,

Trav, Shan, Dakota n' Callie