Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wow...Has It Been A Month Already....



A month since my last post....well I've been busy...but I've got plenty of pictures...Where to begin...well how about where I left off.....I took Travis, Ryan, Kyle, Andy and Kelsey bowling...here are some great shots of some great kids...not so little anymore...I was so happy to see them all together that I never got any shots of them actually bowling....OH Well...maybe next time....It looks like they had a good time......






I got to see one of my grandson's Kevin's soccer games....not just any soccer game...this was a weekend tournament and guess who's team took home first place....the kid with the trophy as big as he is....Kevin....of course...My oldest son Kevin and little Kevin celebrated...it was about a hundred degrees in the shade and that's exactly where we all watched the game from....poor little Kev had to endure the heat but he still managed to get an assist on the game winning goal...what a great bunch of kids and grand-kids I have...I'm a very lucky man...we all had a great time later at the house telling tales over some great food and even better company....























During my son Travis' visit we had several opportunities to eat out and my favorite thing to do was to hold the baby while everybody else ate...she is the greatest baby in the world...did I mention that already?.....Here's a couple more shots just in case you think you haven't seen enough.....

















Suzy and I have been eating breakfast weekends at a little airport near my house....every Saturday and Sunday you can sit on the deck and watch some very good pilots fly in for breakfast....we get to see an amazing assortment of planes not to mention some very interesting and unique people....I've always wanted to learn how to fly...preferably with a plane....I will admit to having some dreams of flying without one....I'm sure some of you have had the same dreams....its amazing how real it seems at the time....They say that if dream of flying your in a very peaceful mood....and very confident of yourself....I'd have to be pretty confident to get off the ground with a gut like that...that's one picture I should have sucked it in on.....Look how skinny Suzy is...She says its because she eats healthy...I eat healthy...I eat a lot of healthy....anyway....I hope all of you who have never had a dream of flying get to experience it at least once...it is a magical event.....and NO... I haven't gone off the deep end yet....








Here are some great summertime photos of what its like to be in one of the most beautiful places on earth...the Finger Lakes of Western New York offer some fantastic opportunities to just kick back and enjoy what God has given....

Until Next Time...

Semper Fi

Monk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad,
It's nice to have an updated picture of all 5 of us kids. I'm going to copy those pictures into our Kodak program. Is that the same airport that we used to go to for breakfast in the next town over? I remember going there years ago on the weekends that we used to spend with you. I'm almost 25 and those days feel like just yesterday, funny how the mind works. Keep the posts and pictures coming. We love and miss you very much.

Trav, Shan and Miss Dakota